CRIF RECOGNISED AS A LEADER IN AI DECISIONING BY GLOBAL INDEPENDENT RESEARCH FIRM
CRIF recognised as a leader in AI decisioning by global independent research firm
- CRIF has been named as one of the top artificial intelligence decisioning platform providers in latest analysis from leading global analyst firm.
- The recognition is attributed to its StrategyOne solution, a key component of the company’s portfolio which empowers business users to easily implement, test, monitor, and modify business rules, credit scores, calculations, and entire decision processes.
- CRIF has strengths in tools for business experts, decision intelligence technologies, application development tools, and security
CRIF RECOGNIZED FOR ITS OPEN BANKING VALUE-ADDED SERVICES BY INDEPENDENT RESEARCH FIRM
CRIF recognized for its open banking value-added services by independent research firm.
- CRIF named as one of the top open banking players in latest analysis from leading global analyst firm
- The fintech’s 2020 acquisition of Strands, which boosted CRIF’s aggregation capability, and its overarching value-add strategy have contributed to the inclusion in the report by independent research firm
- Inclusion attributed to the fintech’s overarching focus of adding value for customers, with its support for local APIs; in particular, Strands ‘solid’ PFM and BFM tools and ‘comprehensive’ deployment options are referenced.
CRIF's point of view in three internationally distributed specialist magazines - 3rd Issue in FinTech Magazine
Digital disruption in financial services is already a reality for retail customers, but it hasn’t happened yet for SMEs and entrepreneurs, who were still seeing their needs and demands pretty much uncovered. SMEs across the globe are looking beyond-banking ecosystems, integrating third-party services, that cover their needs in a single, easy-to-use service, allowing them to focus on their core activities. Find out how STEP, a global marketplace of financial products for SMEs, used CRIF Group’s solutions, including Strands’ BFM and Engager, enriched by CRIF account aggregation, in order to deliver excellence in every product/service to SME and corporate customers. You can read here all about the article “From Open Banking to Open Finance for SMEs”, published in FinTech Magazine.
CRIF's point of view in three internationally distributed specialist magazines - 2nd Issue in The Banker
The market share of Buy Now PayLater in worldwide e-commerce payments doubled from 2019 to 2021, and now stands at a total share of 3% globally. In 2016 it was only 0.4%. Financial institutions, e-commerce merchants, customers, and regulators will inevitably have to familiarize themselves with the opportunities and, of course, challenges of this disruptive trend. Certainly, BNPL is attractive to customers because it allows them to buy a product immediately without paying the full amount at the time of purchase, but a few challenges need to be faced when dealing with this kind of payment. Find out how an information solutions provider like CRIF can be an important partner for BNPL players to ensure the smooth and effective running of BNPL processes.
WEBINAR, NOVEMBER 11TH, 2021 - 10AM CET
Value added financial services for SMEs
SMEs, and in particular micro and small companies, are an important part of the European economy. This segment includes over 25 million companies, with a total turnover of over €10bn.
October 13th, 2021 / 9.30am - 11.30 am
The Digital Transformation of Credit Risk: A Disruptive Revolution
CRIF Information Bureau Jamaica is delighted to invite you to “The Digital Transformation of Credit Risk: a Disruptive Revolution”, an online event to discover new digital solutions with the objective of enhancing the overall customer experience.
The Road to Economic Recovery
The Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ) presents a Digital Conference CROSSING THE CHASM: THE ROAD TO ECONOMIC RECOVERY August 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Enhanced Credit Score Forum
“Enhanced Credit Score Forum”
• How to use a Credit Score to support the Decision Making Process
• Can I rely on the Credit Score?
• Can it be used to make Automated Credit Decisions?
These and other questions will be addressed at this must attend forum
Thursday, September 21, 2017
8:30 - 12:00pm
Terra Nova All Suite Hotel
17 Waterloo Road