CRIF Jamaica and Infocert partner to revolutionize customer interaction for financial institutions
CRIF Jamaica and InfoCert partner to revolutionize customer interaction for financial institutions
- CRIF Jamaica and InfoCert have joined forces to introduce a cutting-edge platform that promises to reshape the landscape of customer interaction for financial institutions.
- An Innovative solution to streamline interactions between Credit Information providers and their customers
- Enhanced convenience, reduced paperwork, and improved customer service thanks to Remote Collaboration Platform
CRIF RECOGNISED AS A LEADER IN AI DECISIONING BY GLOBAL INDEPENDENT RESEARCH FIRM
CRIF recognised as a leader in AI decisioning by global independent research firm
- CRIF has been named as one of the top artificial intelligence decisioning platform providers in latest analysis from leading global analyst firm.
- The recognition is attributed to its StrategyOne solution, a key component of the company’s portfolio which empowers business users to easily implement, test, monitor, and modify business rules, credit scores, calculations, and entire decision processes.
- CRIF has strengths in tools for business experts, decision intelligence technologies, application development tools, and security
CRIF RECOGNIZED FOR ITS OPEN BANKING VALUE-ADDED SERVICES BY INDEPENDENT RESEARCH FIRM
CRIF recognized for its open banking value-added services by independent research firm.
- CRIF named as one of the top open banking players in latest analysis from leading global analyst firm
- The fintech’s 2020 acquisition of Strands, which boosted CRIF’s aggregation capability, and its overarching value-add strategy have contributed to the inclusion in the report by independent research firm
- Inclusion attributed to the fintech’s overarching focus of adding value for customers, with its support for local APIs; in particular, Strands ‘solid’ PFM and BFM tools and ‘comprehensive’ deployment options are referenced.
CRIF's point of view in three internationally distributed specialist magazines - 3rd Issue in FinTech Magazine
Digital disruption in financial services is already a reality for retail customers, but it hasn’t happened yet for SMEs and entrepreneurs, who were still seeing their needs and demands pretty much uncovered. SMEs across the globe are looking beyond-banking ecosystems, integrating third-party services, that cover their needs in a single, easy-to-use service, allowing them to focus on their core activities. Find out how STEP, a global marketplace of financial products for SMEs, used CRIF Group’s solutions, including Strands’ BFM and Engager, enriched by CRIF account aggregation, in order to deliver excellence in every product/service to SME and corporate customers. You can read here all about the article “From Open Banking to Open Finance for SMEs”, published in FinTech Magazine.
WEBINAR, NOVEMBER 11TH, 2021 - 10AM CET
Value added financial services for SMEs
SMEs, and in particular micro and small companies, are an important part of the European economy. This segment includes over 25 million companies, with a total turnover of over €10bn.
October 13th, 2021 / 9.30am - 11.30 am
The Digital Transformation of Credit Risk: A Disruptive Revolution
CRIF Information Bureau Jamaica is delighted to invite you to “The Digital Transformation of Credit Risk: a Disruptive Revolution”, an online event to discover new digital solutions with the objective of enhancing the overall customer experience.
The Road to Economic Recovery
The Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ) presents a Digital Conference CROSSING THE CHASM: THE ROAD TO ECONOMIC RECOVERY August 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CRIF on Gleaner Jamaica
At CRIF Credit Bureau, we offer a number of Personal Solutions, designed to help individuals better, and more effectively manage their Credit Score and keep a close eye on the activity on your Credit Report. All of our Consumer Solutions are aimed at improving your quality of life while giving you peace of mind.